[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2006 Early Bird Registration Extended to Oct 3

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 18:49:15 EDT 2006

Since our original date of Oct 1 landed on Sunday, we've decided  to extend
the Early Bird to Oct 3.
AS  LONG AS YOU GET YOUR REGISTRATION IN THE MAIL BY OCT 3, IT WILL  COUNT AS
AN EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION. (EVEN IF WE RECEIVE IT AFTER OCT  3)
"EARLY BIRD"  DISCOUNT DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO OCT 3
Only $399 for the entire  event!
$125  Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit  due by OCT  3, 2006.
Balance  due by NOV  1, 2006 to receive "Early Bird" rate.

Everything  is ready to go for our 8th Fandango de Tango
to  be held Nov 22-26 in Austin, TX.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Nito  y Elba  Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Here is the Web  Site:
_www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

We have moved our event  to the Omni Austin Hotel at  Southpark
4140 Governor's Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512) 448-2222
_www.omniaustinsouthpark.com_ (http://www.omniaustinsouthpark.com)