[Tango-A] MISC: A holiday gift idea for tango dancers

Tango Zen: Dance Here Now tangozen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:10:19 EST 2006

Friends,
Here is a great holiday gift idea for tango dancers.  Why not give a copy of
a book titled “Tango Zen: Walking Dance Meditation,” ISBN 0-9759630-0-7?

Tango Zen is about learning to appreciate traditional tango through
disciplines of Zen, which is synonymous to simplicity and clarity of body
and mind. For decades dancers have discovered that learning to enjoy dancing
requires not only physical but also mental disciplines.  Tango Zen is to
advocate and promote the traditional tango with aid of the Zen, which
teaches us to devote 100% of our physical and mental attention to what we
are doing Here Now.

“It is the royal road to Tango bliss!”
- Mary Jaksch, Zen Master and tango dancer

“This helps us to feel how tango deepens our experience of ourselves as
individuals and as partners.”
- Daniel Trenner, founder of The Tango Catalogue

“You put voice to my sentiments of dancing in the moment!”
- Rusty, Tucson, AZ

Price is $9.95 per copy plus s/h. For on-time delivery for the holidays, you
can order a copy (or more) at http://tangozen.com/bookstore_new_en.htm.

Tango Here Now.

Chan Park
Tango Zen House
http://www.TangoZen.com
TangoZen at hotmail.com

"Tango Zen: Walking Dance Meditation”
How can you dance tango without leg? Come and experience...
http://www.TangoZen.com

“Walk Here Now: Walk to Meditate, Anytime, Anywhere”
For more information, visit http://www.WalkHereNow.com