[Tango-A] NA-E THX WEEKEND MILONGA REMINDER~Charleston,SC

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:10:00 EST 2006

TANGUEROS!!

Come dance off all those calories we collected yesterday!

We will initiate 'Casa Debbie"as our newest house milonga/social venue
beginning at 7:30pm. Some great food and Argentine wine will be provided;
you are encouraged to bring your own favorite beverage as well.

Everyone is invited to show up and kick off the Holiday Season!

Casa Debbie is located in Ft.Johnson Estates on James Island at:

362 Sweetgrass Creek Rd.
James Is.,SC 29418
~the mailbox will have a MILONGA sign on it.~
phone (843)813-2919 if you get lost.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!