[Tango-A] NA-E: La Milonguita Ideal invites you to a wonderful Thankgsgiving Milonga!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Thu Nov 23 15:36:49 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, and thank all of you for
the wonderful spirit you bring to La Milonguita Ideal every Sunday. We had a
great time last Sunday, and we invite you all to a special Thanksgiving
Milonga! To check out pictures from last Sunday, click here:
http://annatango.com/milonga.html

La Milonguita Ideal

Sunday, November 26th

8-11pm

Special Thanksgiving Milonga

With homemade stuffed Turkey!!!

Plus Empanadas & Argentinean Wine!

Shoe sale for Men and Ladies by Malevo Tango

Dancing all night long on smooth floor to best selection of music

Two Wine raffles

@

Pierre Dulaine Dance Studios,
25 W 31st St, 4th Floor (b/t 5th Ave and Broadway)

11.-, Food and Wine included

Hope to see you all Sunday!

Annatina & Hernan

www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>