[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango 2006 Update; Austin, TX

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 13:15:49 EST 2006

The schedule for the Fandango is updated with the titles of the  classes the
teachers will give.
Here is the Web Site:  _www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)
There  are two sets of Advanced classes on Sat to allow for more room in the
ballrooms.  Although there are two sets of  Advanced classes they are at the
same level.  However, the Intermediate 1 and  Intermediate 2 reflect different
levels of skill.
We  will again offer Video notebooks for the classes and the Sat Show.  They
will be available for purchase at  the Fandango only.
Everything  is ready to go for our 8th Fandango de Tango to be held Nov 22-26
in Austin, TX.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
The  Fandango will be held at the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512)  448-2222
_www.omniaustinsouthpark.com_ (http://www.omniaustinsouthpark.com/)
There  are 2 Omni Hotels in Austin.  We are at the Omni Austin Southpark
Hotel which is  at the south end of Austin,  approximately  10 minutes from the
Austin  airport.  It’s  on Ben  White Blvd  (aka Hwy 71) at the intersection of
IH-35.  The Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle service to & from
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport  from 7  am  to 11  pm  daily.  For pick up,
please call  from the courtesy phone in the baggage claim area or call the
hotel directly at  512-448-2222.
Taxi  Service is approximately $15 one way (one person).  Just  outside the
airport are the blue vans with yellow words that read “Super  Shuttle”.  They
can take you to the  Hotel for about $12.  All activities  will be at the
hotel.
All-Star  Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Nito  y Elba  Garcia
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Here is the Web Site:
_www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero will be staying in Austin  after the
Fandango de Tango for private lessons and a couple of workshops.
Their  workshops will be on Mon & Wed, Nov 27 & 29 at the Learn To Dance
Austin  studio.  The workshops will be  Advanced level ONLY.
Please contact us right away if you want some private lessons with  him.