[Tango-A] NA-E: 12/2 BOSTON milonga live music / Luciana Valle

DayLightPix daylightpix at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 11:48:54 EST 2006

>From Boston, www.tangolounge.org

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras, here are some of our
upcoming
events. We hope to see you there, so please mark your
calendars!

1.  December 2, Live music at Tango Paradiso,
*different location*
2.  Dec 1-3 workshop with Luciana Valle
3.  February 3, Live music at Tango Paradiso
4.  Upcoming dates

----------------------
1. TANGO PARADISO 12/2
----------------------

* different location on Sat December 2
* live music by Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules

We have a great night planned for you. Don't miss it!

LESSON
8-9pm  intermediate lesson with Simonida, TangoAffair

MILONGA
9pm-1am  come ready to dance.
featuring Live music by
Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules
DJ David Liu. Refreshments served

LOCATION
119 Windsor St Cambridge MA
This is a large space comparable to our regular space
There is parking. for parking info and details see our
site.

ADMISSION
(12/2 with live music)
$15 milonga, $10 lesson, $15 lesson and milonga
Students with ID $3 off

http://www.tangolounge.org/tangoparadiso.html

----------------------
2. LUCIANA VALLE WORKSHOPS
----------------------
December 1-3
Workshops with Luciana Valle in Boston
External event, more info at
www.hillaryross.com/tango/luciana_valle.html

----------------------
3. TANGO PARADISO 2/3
----------------------
Tango Paradiso with
Live music by Lia Davis and Roberto Cassan

February 3, 2007
at Springstep

----------------------
4. UPCOMING DATES
----------------------
Our upcoming milongas:
12/2  Tango Paradiso, in *CAMBRIDGE*, live music
12/8  Tango Lounge

2007
1/6   Tango Paradiso at springstep
1/12  Special Milonga - Tango Lounge Anniversary
2/3   Live music by Lia Davis and Roberto Cassan

to be determined
TBD   TANGO LOUNGE BALL 2007

See you there!

David Liu, 617.771.2554, www.tangolounge.org