[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Colorado Holiday Milonga, 12/2/06

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Nov 17 01:58:51 EST 2006

Tango Colorado will hold its 11th Annual Holiday Milonga on Saturday evening, Dec. 2nd at 830pm in the Denver Turnverein Ballroom. The theme this year is Tango Aboard the Orient Express. The eight-piece Extasis Tango Orchestra will play three sets of excellent tango music. Black tie formal/elegant is the preferred attire. Tickets are $30

In addition, we will have a sumptuous buffet throughout the evening and a performance by Hugo and Miriam direct from Buenos Aires. Hugo and Miriam will be teaching workshops in Denver and Boulder throughout the weekend. For more information on Hugo and Miriams workshops, please consult www.danceoftheheart.com.

There will also be milongas at the Mercury Cafe on Friday night December 1st and ANOTHER one featuring Dan Diaz on Bandoneon and Joseph Paris on Piano at 130 in the afternoon of Sunday, December 3rd. Dan and Joseph both grew up in Argentina playing in their father's orchestras and their collaboration in Denver is a rare treat.

This is going to be a great tango weekend in Denver. I hope you will join us.

For more information or for tickets, please call Rick Moss, 303 921 5061, RMoss87501 at aol.com.