[Tango-A] NA-E: Live Music by the Argentinean Tango Trio this Sunday, November 19th in La Milonguita Ideal, plus Alberto&Valorie, plus Empanadas and more!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 21:48:09 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

After another wonderful and exciting Sunday evening, we are very happy to
announce that we will have Live Music this Sunday. As live music has
disappeared a lot from the New Yorker Milongas, it is time to bring it back
on, there is no dance without music, and as it is in Buenos Aires it has to
be here: the musicians bringing in the music live to us and inspire our
dancing! Come and experience authentic music with this first class
musicians! And we also have special guests with us

La Milonguita Ideal

Sunday, November 19th

8-11pm

Live music by the

Argentinean Tango Trio

Tito Castro (Bandoneón)     Octavio Brunetti (Piano)  Sergio Reyes (Violín)

http://annatango.com/images/Tito1.jpg

Plus

Performance by

 <http://www.planet-tango.com/personal.htm> ALBERTO PAZ
VALORIE HART

Plus

Empanadas & Buffet

Argentinean Wine

Spectacular Music

Fabulous Dance floor

Felina shoes selling gorgeous shoes with largest selection in town!

Plus Wine Raffle

All for 11.-, a steel, don’t miss it!

@

Pierre Dulaine