[Tango-A] Tango-A Digest, Vol 8, Issue 14

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 23:29:45 EST 2006

Here's a Big Thank You to everyone who came to Tango de los Muertos 2006 to dance and play, and to all the volunteers that made the festival possible and delightful!  We had a great time with you all and appreciate your contributions so much. (warm fuzzy feelings abound.)

Go to http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/home.html to link to photos from the event (more will be put up as you keep sending us your photos), to fill out a Feeback Form letting us know what you liked and what you thought didn't work so well, and (soon) to read others' responses.

We're already getting started on Tango de los Muertos III, which will be held November 1-4 2007, so be sure to give us your feedback about this last one -  and mark your calendars for next year!

Thanks so much,
Tova Moreno

 www.morenotango.com
www.tangodelosmuertos.com

Sponsored Link

   Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools