[Tango-A] NA-E: Last Musicality Workshop with Tango Pianist Octavio Brunetti this Friday, November 17th

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Mon Nov 13 19:47:41 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

Last one of this Series:

Musicality Workshop

Friday, November 17th at 7.30pm!

With Tango Pianist Octavio Brunetti!

Last chance to learn about Tango Music from one of the best Tango Pianists
of our time!

In this last Workshop of this Series, we will focus on the incredible Music
of Master Astor Piazzolla, one of the most revolutionary Tango Composesr of
all times. In this Workshop we will learn about Astor's music from his very
beginning on, when he still played very traditional Tango music, and then
we'll take a journey through his musical changes up to the late 80's. Astor
Piazzollas versatile music is a challenge for all dancers, and in this
workshop you will learn all the secrets that are in his music, you will
learn about the different rhythms he was using, about the 3-3-2, and all
this insights will tremendously improve the way you can dance Piazzollas
Music.

Astor Piazzollas Music has been played over all continents, and it is a must
for all Tangueros to understand his music.

Conducted by Tango Pianist Octavio Brunetti, (see Bio below) one of the most
sought after Tango Pianists in the US, who won the international Tango
competition in New York City and has played with various Tango Orchestras in
Argentina, Europe and New York for many years, he will share all his
knowledge of Tango Music, and together with Tango Instructor Annatina, will
take the theory to the practice. This is a one time opportunity for all
dancers who like to learn more about the music we love to dance to, and not
only improve rhythm and musicality, but also learn to interpret the styles
of the different eras.

Time:    7.30 - 9.00 pm

Where: Champions Studio

            257 W. 39 st, btw. 7 & 8 ave.

Costs:  1 Workshop: 30.-/Sign up in adv. 25.-

Sign up:

E mail: annatango at gmx.net or call 646 326 3998

For more info click here:

http://annatango.com/images/musicalityworkshopseries.jpg