[Tango-A] NA-E: Oberlin College's Milonga Uno

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 17:51:45 EST 2006

Please come to
Oberlin College for their very first Milonga open to all.
Friday, Dec 1
8:00 to 12:00
And there is NO COST
FREE

The milonga will be held in the beautiful
Peter's Great Hall
Music by Tim Pogros (TimmyTango)

The students have gone thru their first 12 week coarse in Milonguero style
tango and want to celebrate with a graduation Milonga.

Oberlin College is in Oberlin, Ohio and is a college for the Arts.
It is the oldest College in Ohio and the city has a history with the
Underground Railroad.

Our Tango class met with much success that we will continue next semester
with Tango 1 and Tango 2 classes