[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C: St Louis Festival, Dec 7-10, 2006 Registration now CLOSED to followers

sellers sellers at mecf.wustl.edu
Sun Nov 5 12:43:48 EST 2006

Due to the tremendous response in early pre-registrations,
all the slots for followers have been filled. So we regret
to announce that we are no longer accepting registrations
for festival passes from followers who have not already
contacted us.

This is a small festival with enrollment strictly limited in
order to maintain a friendly, intimate and gender-balanced
event with an emphasis on social dancing.

There are however still slots available for leaders. Guys,
don´t miss this opportunity to dance with some of the
great followers that have registered. Contact us as soon as
possible to ensure your participation.

The festival has developed a reputation for the high quality
of dancing and instruction, with dancers coming from all
around the country. Currently, we have dancers coming from
California, Oregon, Washington State, Arizona, New Mexico,
Texas, Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Texas, Illinois, Oklahoma,
Indiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan,
Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, Florida, N & S Carolina,
Maryland, Washington DC, as well as Canada. Many of these
are tango instructors.

The classes are oriented to dancers with multiple-years
experience of dancing. In addition, a special class will be
offered for teachers only. No beginner level classes will be
offered. Good floorcraft will be essential in the milongas.

Cost: $130 festival pass (all milongas, all practicas, 6
classes, refreshments, pizza, beer and wine). - Sorry, only
for leaders now.

Full-time students: $65!

Festival website:
http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

Dec 7-10, 2006

Guest instructors:
 -Jaimes Friedgen (Seattle),
 -Evan Griffiths (Eugene),
 -Shorey Meyers (Seattle)
 -Jennifer Olson (Portland & New York),
 -Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
 -Florencia Taccetti (Buenos Aires & Minneapolis),
 -Robin Thomas (New York),

DJs:
 -Jaimes Friedgen (Seattle),
 -Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
 -Robin Thomas (New York),

Performances by instructors at Friday and Saturday evening
milongas.

shaun
info at gatewaytango.org

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

  Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)

Festival website:
http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

email:
info at gatewaytango.org