[Tango-A] NA-W, NA-C: Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne at Colorado Tango Encuentro July 2007

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Sat Nov 4 14:40:15 EST 2006

Dance of the Heart is delighted to announce a new kind of tango event
(actually, that's a ridiculous understatement - we can barely contain
ourselves.):

Colorado Tango Encuentro 2007
-- featuring --
Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne

July 9 - July 25, 2007 (give or take a day on either end)
In and Around Boulder, Colorado

Gustavo and Giselle need no introduction for those of you who are the
primary intended audience for this message - but the curious can find out
what they need to know at www.gustavoygiselle.com
<http://www.gustavoygiselle.com/> .

Gustavo and Giselle will be our guests for approximately two weeks as part
of their upcoming tour of Europe and the USA.  For their Colorado visit, we
are currently working with them to design an "integral tango encounter" for
you - an innovative, balanced, wide-ranging, inclusive program to share the
fruits of their decades of tango virtuosity, both as individuals and in
their current radiantly inspiring partnership.

What to expect: Not just workshops, not exactly a
"tango-festival-as-we-know-it", but. workshops, practicas, milongas,
performance events, performance opportunities, live music, tango jams,
"tango games", presentations, roundtable discussions - a new kind of
context, and many unexpected developments!  Final format of the offerings is
still in development.  For some events, registration will of necessity be
limited.  Please contact us to be on the Colorado Tango Encuentro 2007
e-mail list for further developments.  For the most limited events, we will
publicize registration opportunities first to those on this mailing list.

Looking forward to dancing with you in Colorado in July 2007!

Abrazos,
Brian Dunn and Deborah Sclar
Dance of the Heart
Boulder, Colorado USA
www.danceoftheheart.com <http://www.danceoftheheart.com/>
"Building a Better World, One Tango At A Time"