[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Milonga honoring "FOFORITO" - Saturday, Nov. 4, Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 04:18:20 EST 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Saturday, November 4 we will be honoring "Foforito" (Roberto Betro), a
milonguero residing in Miami, who most everyone in Tango know well.

He has been a promoter and supporter of Tango for many years, he is a  member
of the staff of Tango Fantasy Festival and now at the Milonga every  Saturday
he is, unconditionally, greeting all, animating and helping out in  whatever
he can.  But most of all, he wore the funniest and most  original of the
costumes at our Halloween party last Saturday and did not  participate in the
parade because he thought he could not, as he is a staff  member.  In the commotion
of so many costumes and so much going on, we  missed and he was not called in.

We want to express our appreciation for all his support to Tango and  all
major events throughout the years and would like to invite all of you to  come
and join in this celebration honoring "Foforito".  Let him know you  care by
coming in this Saturday but please do not tell him ahead of time since  this is a
surprise to him.  He does not do Internet or has any e-mail  address and that
is why this message goes out to all without him knowing.

Milonga as usual: Donation $10. - Class with Diego and Diana 9:00 PM  till
10:00 PM.  Milonga starts 10:00 PM till.......everyone leaves.   Cash Bar and
small menu available.  Reasonable prices.  Lots of  parking safe and FREE.
American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club - 13325 Arch Creek Rd.- North  Miami

Tango Forever,

Lydia
Cell: 305-905-3935
(H) 305-274-2705