[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival-Register NOW!

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed May 31 00:06:28 EDT 2006

If you have not yet registered for the Boston Tango Festival (14-18
June, we invite you to visit www.bostontangofestival.com and see several
reasons why you should:

a. 6 Exciting pairs of Argentine Masters--Miriam & Hugo, Guillermo &
Fernanda, Fabian & Carolina, Hector & Natalia, El Pulpo & Luisa, and
Daniela & Armando!

b. 2 Live Music Bands: Tito Castro & his Quartet & Ben Bogart y
Los Gatos Azules

c. 3 phenomenal Guest DJs: Tine Herreman of Yale Tangoclub, Robin
Thomas of New York & Ben Bogart of ProvidenceTango.

d. 5 Nightly Milongas--4 Classic, 1 Alternative

e. Celebrate Tango Show with our Masters on Saturday, 17 June.

Have a look at the classes our esteemed Masters and local faculty will
be teaching. You can learn to intertwine your legs in amazing ganchos,
to touch the sky with jumps, to hold your partner close in milonguero
embrace, and to surprise your partner with delightful improvisations.

Need a Place to Stay?  How about the MIT Dorimitories.  They are
very affordable and filling up fast. Deadline is June 5. Other similar
venues are still available.  Book your room now!

To register online and qualify for advanced DISCOUNT PRICE by 9 June,
go to www.bostontangofestival.com.  To send in paper registration,
mail to Boston Tango Festival, c/o TSB, PO BOX 390055, Cambridge,
MA 02139-0055.

NOTE TO ORGANIZERS: We also would like to formally announce to all
Tango organizers and enthusiasts that if you recruit at least 5
individuals from your community to register and pay for the Boston
Tango Festival Superpasses, we will grant a superpass to you valid for
every event in the festival. To qualify or get more information,
contact vicky at bostontango.org or 617-721-4872 for more information.