[Tango-A] NA_E: Milonguero workshops in Cleveland June 24 & 25 check it out

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Mon May 29 21:16:34 EDT 2006

Coming to the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Really it's North Ridgeville, Ohio

June 24 & 25
Robert Hauk from Portland, Or
Yelena Sinelnikova from Ann Arbor, Mich
Hector Villar from Buenos Aires, Argentina

If you don't know who Robert Hauk is by now. Just one of the finest
Milonguero instructors around.

Yelena Sinelnikova, thanks to her and Avik and a few others, Ann Arbor  would
be such a great place to tango

Hector Villar, a new name on the tour scene. He is now the New Partner to
Myriam Pincen at Salon Canning in Buenos Aires. Myriam Pincen helped Ricardo
Vidort at Plaza Bohemia, and Myriam is having visa problems and may not make it to
the US.

We have a great Guest DJ coming from the Big Apple
Yesim "La Turca" will get us out of our seats on Saturday night

For more information contact
Tim and Joanne Pogros
440/748-2204