[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival 2 Weeks Away!

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Sun May 28 09:53:42 EDT 2006

It's Memorial Day and although many of you are celebrating with your family and friends, we at the Tango Society of Boston and the MIT TangoClub would like to remind you that our 3rd Annual Boston Tango Festival will take place in just 2 weeks time (14-18 June).  The weather here in Beantown is spectacular (80 degrees today) and we expect this year's "Celebrate Tango" Show and Milonga on Saturday to be even more amazing than last year.  We have a full roster of Argentine Masters that includes Miriam & Hugo, Guillermo & Fernanda, Hector and Natalia, El Pulpo and Luisa, Fabian & Carolina and Daniela & Armando.  In addition, we have live music by Tito Castro and his quartet, a splendid team of local instructors and numerous guest DJs.  And we are taking measures to ensure that our event will be as gender balanced as possible.  EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DANCE WILL GET TO DANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS!  What's more, there is an incredible raffle drawing on that same Saturday Night featuring a!
 s the prize, 3 nights stay at the fabulous Mansion Royale Bandi Hotel in Buenos Aires + $300 towards a plane fare to Ezeiza International Airport (Buenos Aires).  The total value of the raffle is $700.00 US.  Don't miss it. You can register for the Festival right now by going to our website, www.bostontangofestival.com.  If you prefer to send a paper copy instead, either print the registration form from the web or contact info at bostontango.org or call 617-699-6246.  We look forward to seeing you all very shortly at America's oldest and most beautiful colonial city by the Charles River.