[Tango-A] Fwd: NA-E: La Boca - May 30th! METIN, farewell to OMAR + ALEJANDRA & JUAN PAULO!!

Duende de Tango duendedetango at mac.com
Sat May 27 04:19:37 EDT 2006

I met Metin In Istanbul some years ago - he was
as great a Tango artist even then.

He was the instructor of two champion Tango
dancers at the time in Turkey; one of which I had
the forturne to dance with, besides meeting him.

He and his students are excellent.

>Tuesday May 30th join friends and have fun in the elegant Il Campanello
>Restaurant at...
>LA BOCA MILONGA
>DOORWAY TO A WORLD OF TANGO
>
>7:30 to 8:30 - basic class with GAYATRI
>
>8:30 to 9:30 - int. class Special Guest Teacher
>METIN YAZIR
>of Bailatango
>
>Performance by:
>ALEJANDRA GUTTY &
>JUAN PAULO HORVATH
>of 'FOREVER TANGO'
>
>Farewell Dance for:
>OMAR VEGA
>(Yes, a farewell dance, just like a birthday dance)
>
>Guest DJ:
>WOLFIE
>
>Friendly people, one of the smoothest dance floors!
>Spacious, Elegant ambience,
>Relaxing bar and lounging area
>Cover $13 - includes classes, entertainment & milonga
>
>IL CAMPANELLO BAR & RESTAURANT
>136 West 31st Street. NYC
>Reservations: 212 695 6111  (6-7 Avenues)
>Information: 212 725 1078
>info at celebratetango.com
>Your Host: Gayatri Martin

Costa rica

©2004, por Duende de Tango, viviendo en el paraíso,
todos de los derechos reservados del mundo

Rich coast,
of flowers and dreams,
dancing nights,
and candle lights.