[Tango-A] NA-C: TangoJoven 2006 festival update:great deals for lodging

el turco shusheta at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:57:10 EDT 2006

  For those who might be planning to attend TangoJoven 2006 in Chicago
June30-July4, this deal would be great catch. American Tango Institute is
several minutes away by car from the Loop hotels. You may also find good
deals at www.hotrooms.com

burak ozkosem
artistic director
TangoJoven 2006 www.tangojoven.net

Special Offer from *Swissotel Chicago:*
    $99 -- Chicago 4-Diamond Hotel over 2 Holiday Weekends * [image: new]
*Chicago, IL*
Travel dates: *May 26-28; June 30-July 7*
  Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!We had to pinch ourselves when we came
across a *$99 special* for the AAA 4-Diamond Swissotel Chicago in the middle
of summer! You can stay on Lake Michigan, within walking distance to Navy
Pier and Michigan Avenue, for *75% OFF* normal summer rates on the following
dates:

   - Memorial Day weekend (May 26-28)
   - Week of the 4th of July (June 30-July 7)

Plus, you can stay all other days May 30-July 31 for only $50 more.

*Blackout dates:* May 27; June 5, 6, 9-13, 18-21, 26; July 9-11, 15-22,
24-26

To reserve a room, *click here
<http://data.travelzoo.com/Click.asp?id=241077&l=https%3a%2f%2fsecure.swissotel.com%2ffull_res%2ffull_res.asp%3fPROPERTY_CODE%3dTXL-SL-HSLCHISW%26IATA%3d1001789%26RATE%3d*tz1>
*or call Swissotel directly at *1-888-737-9477* and mention the *Travelzoo
Top 20*. Book by June 2.

For photos and more information about the Swissotel Chicago, *click
here<http://data.travelzoo.com/Click.asp?id=241077&l=http%3a%2f%2fwww.chicago.swissotel.com%2f>
* and be sure to click the link above to get the special.