[Tango-A] NA:C-Denver Memorial Day TangoFest

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Sat May 20 18:59:56 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

Memorial Day is upon us and now in our third year we continue our tradition
of milongas at both ends of the Denver TangoFest. Please join us in this
extraordinary historic landmark for milongas on 5/25 & 5/29.

Thursday, May 25th, 9:30pm-2am, $10, DJ Chas Gale (full time students with
ID, $6)
Monday, May 29th, 8:30-1am, $10, DJ Robin Thomas (full time students with
ID, $6)

NOTE: TTH milongas are not included in any festival package. Both are pay at
the door. Visa & MC accepted.

We are very proud of The Tango House. ALL globe-trotting tango dancers and
professionals tell us "there is nothing like it in the world". The floor at
TTH is perfect. The sound is modern and clean with Bose speakers hung from
the ceiling where they belong and the swamp cooler maintains a comfortable
climate. We provide an extensive array of hors d'oeuvres and beverages. Wine
is also available and please feel free to bring a bottle as well.
Constructed in 1890 in the heart of Denver's Italian district, The Tango
House exudes a tango spirit like no other venue.

Also remember that TTH offers a wide assortment of tango shoes and CDs.
After our trip to BsAs earlier this month, we are well stocked with over 150
pairs in all sizes of Comme il Faut, Neo Tango, Delie, Victorio, Madreselva,
TangoLeike and others. TTH also maintains a permanent display of Tara Design
for sizing. We have well over 300 tango CDs available. Mostly "Golden Age"
recordings and also electro-tango including the new Gotan Project release
"Lunatico".

NOTE: Tara Design and TangoLeva will be on hand at the DoubleTree with
extensive selections of shoes and clothing.

Make arrangements when (or before) you arrive in Denver to share a cab
(about $20), or get a ride from one of the many local dancers who will
travel to TTH from the DoubleTree. If you are renting a car, please offer
others a lift. Travel time from the DoubleTree to TTH is 15 minutes. For
directions please visit our web site http://www.thetangohouse.com.

For complete festival details on classes and all other milongas visit
http://www.tango.org/.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
We look forward to sharing magical nights at The Tango House with all of
you.
With our best wishes,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street
Denver, CO 80211-3059
303-320-4020
http://www.thetangohouse.com

PS. Make plans now to be in Denver June 28 - July 4, for Fernanda &
Guillermo!