[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival Registration now OPEN

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu May 18 10:01:04 EDT 2006

The Boston Tango Festival Registration is now open.  Please visit www.bostontangofestival.com to view all packages and register. It is very easy to do, and you do not need a paypal account.  We will post description for the individual classes shortly, but unlike previous years, you will not need to register for a specific class.  You only need to register for package or a la carte.  All classes at the Boston Tango Festival this year will be on a first come first serve basis. We look forward to your registration. If you have any questions, please send e-mail to info at bostontango.org or call Vicky at 617-721-4872.  Please remember that the Festival will take place between Wednesday, 14 June through Sunday, 18 June.  Argentine Masters include Miriam Larici & Hugo Patyn, Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivera, "El Pulpo" and Luisa, Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi & Hector Falcon & Natalia Lavandeira.  In addition, we will have 2 Live Bands, including Tito Castro on the Bandoneon on on!
 e of them, and the other featuring New England's favorite Tango ensemble with Ben Bogart of ProvidenceTango on the bandoneon.  We will have more announcements shortly on the Festival.  The Tango Society of Boston and the MIT TangoClub extends its invitation to all to come celebrate Tango in Boston this summer.  Again, the website for registration is www.bostontangofestival.com