[Tango-A] NA-E:Tang0cAfe/ Guest DJ KO TANAKA

adam hoopengardner ahoopengardner at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 12:25:37 EDT 2006

Next week we will be celebrating Adam's 2 year anniversery in NYC!

5/17
Join us with special guest DJ KO TANAKA.

Ko has been a part of the scene here since the beginning being one of the
original founders
of South Street Seaport, where he DJ's regularly in the summer.

I heard a lot of great things about his DJing so we decided to invite him to
share his music with us.

There are more places to dance on a Wednesday night in NYC than in a week in
some cities so we are thinning ourselves out. Join your friends and
encourage others to come,

Tang0cAfe @ E M P I R E  D A N C E
Every Weds 9:30 - 12:30 ish

OPEN COFFEE BAR: