[Tango-A] NA-E: Female roommates needed for Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri May 12 04:20:53 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Roommates (preferably females) needed for Tango Fantasy Festival, Memorial
Weekend and Week at the Deauville Hotel in Miami Beach.  Dates: various
(weekend Sat. 27 and Sun. 28, and also for the whole event May 26 through June  3).

You still can sign up for classes and the three different packages  available.
Please contact me via e-mail or call me 305-274-2705 or cell  305-905-3935.

Tango Forever,
Lydia