[Tango-A] NA:W - Rita Yanson and Zak Brown at LMDC on May 15 and 22, 2006, Oakland, CA

Eugene & Jeanne Hill genejeanne at comcast.net
Wed May 10 16:11:06 EDT 2006

We are pleased to say that Rita Yanson, assisted by Zak Brown, will give
the class on Monday, May 15 AND 22 at Lake Merritt Dance Center, 200
Grand Avenue, Oakland.

We will be closed Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day), and start up again on
June 5 through 26.  As soon as we know when Yanina and Gennaro will
return we will notify every one.

Rita brings a especial dynamic and enthusiasm to her teaching.  She has
a firm basis of the essentials of dance through her ballet training and
  she expresses this knowledge in her compelling understanding of the
elements of tango.  Her energy is contagious.  She gives her students
the individual attention so appreciated by her students.

Beginner class -  7:30 - 8:15 pm - $10
Intermediate class with practice - 8:30 - 9:30 pm - $15
Both classes $20 - Practice 9:30 - 10:30 pm (practice only) - $5

Contact Jeanne ("Jan") at genejeanne at comcast.net, (925) 283-0191,
http://lakemerrittdancecenter.com/_wsn/page5.html

Jeanne ("Jan")