[Tango-A] MISC: The 6th NYC Summer TANGO & FILM FESTIVAL a USA FIRST!! Film submissions are open!

infocelebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Wed May 10 03:24:10 EDT 2006

Be part of a USA first at the The NYC Summer Tango & Film Festival
July 27 ­30th, 2006

Submissions are open to all lengths of films which are about any aspect of
Argentine tango.
Unfinished work, trailers, demos and works in process are also welcome.

For Film submission information and forms go to:
http://celebratetango.com/festival/submissions.html

DEADLINE IS JUNE 5TH.

For complete Film & Dance Festival information including our spectacular
program of top classes, performances, dancing, lectures and live music stay
tuned to:
http://celebratetango.com/festival/main.html

Or to join our e-mail list reply to this e-mail with Œfilm festival
subscribe¹ in the subject.

Looking forward to...
Celebrating Tango!
Gayatri Martin