[Tango-A] NA-E: El Pulpo and Luiza at the Yale Tango Club in CT May 21

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 8 17:33:04 EDT 2006

Hello everybody

  El Pulpo and Luiza at the Yale Tango Club in New Haven, CT.
  www.yaletangoclub.org
  directions: http://www.yaletangoclub.org/directions.html
  hop on Metro North from NYC ($14) or drive up/down on I-95.

  Sunday May 21
  Workshops with El Pulpo and Luiza
  http://www.pulpostango.com.ar
  from Buenos Aires
  4.30 pm: Wild Ganchos
  6.30 pm: WildER Ganchos
    Level: intermediate and up

  followed by Fun Practilonga 8pm until midnight or so

      Practilonga / milonga after class is always FREE for everybody.
Workshop prices, $20 per workshop
  Students with valid ID, $10.   Students from other schools especially welcome.

    Everybody is invited to attend, and students from other schools especially so.
We have room in the workshops for maximum a dozen people from outside the Yale Tango Club. If you want to come, please email me (+ how many people)

  Hope to dance with you soon!

  Tine

  Coming up over the next month:

  Sunday May 28 (Memorial Day Weekend)
  Workshops with Caroline Peattie and Christopher Nassopoulos
  from San Francisco, CA
  4.30 pm
  6.30 pm
    Level: pre- intermediate and up, interesting for everybody
topics TBA
  followed by Memorable Milonga
  dance til you drop
  next day is Memorial Day.

  Sunday June 11
  Workshops with Daniel Trenner
  from Northampton, MA
  semi-privates at 1 and 2pm
  Workshops, topics TBA:
  4.30 pm
  6.30 pm
    Level: pre- intermediate and up, interesting for everybody
followed by Practilonga until midnight or so

  Robin Thomas is our regular special guest instructor and he teaches here on Sundays and sometimes weekdays, whenever he is not busy somewhere else. To stay in the loop, subscribe to our email list.

  See you soon!
  Yale Tango Club
  www.yaletangoclub.org

www.yaletangoclub.org