[Tango-A] EU-W, EU-C, EU-E: Buenos Aires Trip Deadline May19

patriciathaxter patricia at infusionstravel.com
Thu May 4 19:13:48 EDT 2006

Still space in one of the best deals in town.  Immerse yourself in authentic
tango culture, in the off-season when the weather is cooler....August 2 to
17, 2006.

This is not a tour---you are free to discover "your own Buenos Aires"....you
get lower airfare, optional group activities and my expertise and insider
information about the city, the milongas, the practicas, tango workshops and
privates...I'm the owner of a registered travel agency, an experienced
traveller and tanguera and speak fluent Spanish.

Discounted per person price: $1,893 includes airfare from SFO, 14-nights
hotel & more!  Details at http://infusionstravel.com/tango_tours/

Departures from any major US city can be arranged.

Option to participate in a Special Tango Workshop taught by Fabian Salas &
Carolina del Rivero, Chicho Frumboli, Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa;
this is a program especially designed by these master teachers and offered
for the first time in Buenos Aires from August 6 to 10, 2006.  More
information at www.tangoenbaires.com

To sign up for this trip, print out form at
http://infusionstravel.com/register/ and mail with $350 deposit before May
19th deadline.  Price is based on double occupancy.

Questions?  email patricia at infusionstravel.com or call 916-442-7191.
Thanks!

Patricia Thaxter
Registered Travel Consultant
www.infusionstravel.com

UPCOMING TRIPS:  September 06 - The Wonders of China
                 October 06 -- Buenos Aires World Tango Festival
                 Feb/Mar 07 -- Festival Buenos Aires Tango