[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival-To all Tango Organizers

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Tue May 2 01:25:31 EDT 2006

Dear Tango Organizer,

The Tango Society of Boston and the MIT Tango Club is pleased to launch the
 3rd Boston Tango Festival this summer between 14-18 June 2006.  We are proud to include
among our guest Argentine artists, Miriam Larici and Hugo Patyn, Hector Falcon & Natalia
Lavandeira, & Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi, with a few more Masters to be announced
shortly.  We also include many of our local and invited guests instructors.
We will also have musical groups performing and a guest professional DJ roster to adorn
every night of the Festival.

We hope you will give us the privilege of spreading the word about our
festival by announcing it to your event attendees and members. We would
like to offer your community opportunities for group discount:

A. For groups of 5 or more who pregister by 6/1/2006 for a Full 5-day
 Superpass, each participant will receive a 10% discount.

B. For a group of 10 or more who preregister by 6/1/2006 for either a
Full 5-day Superpass or the All-Milonga Pass, in addition to each participant
receiving a 20% discount from your party, we will grant 1 free superpass to you
 for your use or to be transferred to a person of your choosing.

If you like to take advantage of this group rate, please contact me
directly at your earliest convenience for registration procedures.  On
our registration materials we have informed people to contact their
local tango organizer or instructor for the group rates.

We hope you and members of your community will grace our
dance floors this summer at our festival and at the same time enjoy a
visit to one of America's oldest cities.

For a schedule of events, please visit our website at
www.bostontangofestival.com or call me at your convenience.

Tangazos,

Vicky Magaletta, President
Tango Society of Boston