[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: World Tango Festival in October

Patricia Thaxter patricia at infusionstravel.com
Fri Jun 30 17:30:13 EDT 2006

 I invite you to join me for a memorable Springtime tango vacation in Buenos Aires this October!     The 5th WORLD TANGO FESTIVAL is happening and this is a great chance to learn from master teachers, meet tangueros from all over the world, and I'll help you discover Buenos Aires and experience TANGO there like never before!  Trip dates are October 5 to 18, 2006.   ITEMS INCLUDED IN WORLD TANGO FESTIVAL PACKAGE:  12 tango classes to choose from 150 available (with master teachers like Juan Carlos Copes, Maria Nieves, los Arquimbau, los Rivarola, El Indio, and more! Additional Master Class and Workshop with older milongueros 7 milongas with top BsAs orchestras and dance demonstrations Transportation to the milongas from your hotel City Tour w/emphasis on Tango places of interest Opening and Closing Shows by master tango teachers Tango dance contest amongst participants Tango Arts & Crafts Fair, with shoes, CDs and other articles available for sale A day in the Country, at an "Estancia" with traditional Argentine BBQ and folk show   YOUR BUENOS AIRES TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:   ·         Roundtrip airfare from SFO (or any other major US city; inquire for pricing) ·         Airport transfers to/from Ezeiza Airport in Buenos Aires  ·         12 nights in centrally-located hotel with breakfast  ·         Escorted neighborhood tour ·          Welcome Fancy Dinner with Argentine Wines and Tango show ·         Special Discounts at Tango Stores ·         Pre-trip Spanish class ·         Pre-trip orientation meeting with valuable tips, secrets & lots of info! ·         Mini-Guide, Subte Guide and List of Current Milongas & Practicas Package Discounted Price with full World Tango Festival Participation:  $2,398 per person

Without WT Festival registration:  $1,900 per person I remind you that deadline to sign up and send your deposit of $350 is July 21, 2006 and spaces are limited.   Ask about extending your stay!  Prices are based on double occupancy.  For a registration form and complete details, visit the website at http://infusionstravel.com/travel/ or call me at 916-442-7191.    Trip destinations for 2007 include Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls in February, Paris in May, Barcelona in July and Vienna, Prague & Budapest in September.  Pls. ask about custom travel packages too!   Thank you!  Gracias!   Patricia Thaxter, Registered Travel Consultant www.infusionstravel.com