[Tango-A] NA-E: Nocturne NY, Evan & Rebecca, Burak and Rui, Rumiko's B'Day, DJ Robin, 7/15

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 11:58:25 EDT 2006

Continuing our tradition of bringing the outside world
to New York.This month we will have performances by
Evan Griffiths of Eugene Oregon and New York's Rebecca
Schulman and "El Turco" Burak from Chicago and Rui
Saito from Buenos Aires/Tokyo.

Evan will teach an all levels class on musicality
before the milonga. Evan is an amazing tango pianist,
he worked recently on a project with Alex Krebs trying
to recreate note for note some of the recordings of
Biagi.

We'll also be celebrating the (greater than) 30th
birhtday of one of my favorite  people in the tango
world, Rumiko Chiba.

We have AC!!!!!

DJ Robn Thomas

Class 9PM-10PM
Milonga 10PM-at least 3AM
$12
50% Full Time Student discount with valid ID

Empire Dance
125 W25th St 11th fl (buzzer 17)
212 645 2441
www.empiredance.com