[Tango-A] NA-C,NA-E,NA-W: Wanted - Tango Instructor to relocate!

Tim Seitz timseitz at cox.net
Sat Jun 24 15:47:02 EDT 2006

Midwest Tango community looking for a leader – could it be you? We are
looking for an individual with good dance credentials, teaching skills, and
who loves Argentine Tango community building.

We have a young Tango community with plenty of growth opportunity in
Wichita, KS, a metro area of more than 400,000 people. I am developing this
group to the best of my abilities but my time is very divided. I have the
inside track on all the dancers, studios, mailing lists, etc. and will help
the right relocating teacher to be successful. I have another fulltime job
and other responsibilities. The Wichita Tango Community needs and deserves a
person who can devote more time than I can. This market truly is wide open
but I am not in a position to move on it.

Wichita is a clean and comfortable midwestern city with a four-season
climate, hot but not too muggy in the summer with infrequent snows in the
winter. Spring and fall are really nice. We have good roads with light
traffic, a high standard of living, affordable housing, and a professional,
educated population. Our economy has been stable for years with only small
ripples when the rest of the country is on a roller coaster. Dallas, Kansas
City, and Denver are reasonably accessible by car. Air connections and
prices to the coasts are reasonable.

If you convince me you would be good for the community and will help Tango
grow, I can do a lot to make your transition into the community easy and
successful. Serious inquiries only please, timseitz at cox.net
<mailto:timseitz at cox.net>

-          Tim Seitz