[Tango-A] MISC: We have built a unique apartment house in Buenos Aires!

TAN14GO@aol.com TAN14GO at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 10:54:37 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

After several years of dreaming, planning, and working very hard on a special
project, Diego and I are ready to announce the news:  We have designed and
built a unique apartment house in Buenos Aires with six spacious apartments.
THESE APARTMENTS ARE NOW FOR SALE!

We named the building "La Casa Larga", after a tango of course!  This
100-year-old building was a typical Spanish Style house or "conventillo" that we
rebuilt from the ground up.  However, the original facade was kept and creates an
old world feel.

Inside you will find six private and spacious one-bedroom apartments that
combine the original Spanish Style of the house with all the conveniences of
today.   Each uniquely designed apartment has either a patio or terrace, and is
made with the highest quality materials.

Prices range from $69.000 to $102.000.

Here is the web site for you to enjoy.  Feel free to contact us with any
questions you may have.
www.tangobuildings.com
Remeber, they are only 6 apartments! They wont last long

Carolina Zokalski and Diego Di Falco
tan14go at aol.com
917 771-5628