[Tango-A] EU-W: Special Int. Tangoevent in Barcelona - Spain (27 - 30 September)

Fredi Lienhardt fredi at unmomento.net
Tue Jun 13 12:31:05 EDT 2006

4th TangoNeta! at the nice beaches of Barcelona....

27th – 30th  September 2006
Centro Cívico Barceloneta
C/Conrería 1-9 / Barcelona

www.tangoneta.com

Improvisation allows dialogue, question and answer, to come about as a
result of a shared language.

Rhythm, harmony, melody and tempo create a bridge between musician and
dancer.

In TangoNeta! musicians and dancers will cross this bridge to create in each
discipline a new and more complete perception of tango.

Practice Time
10:00 am to 10:00pm!

The space is open throughout the day to experiment, explore, investigate and
develop our improvisation.
It’s a time to meet each other and share our own tango.

Milonga Time
10:00 pm to 1:00am! (Friday and Saturday)

As always, we can rely on the generous participation of:

-> Conexión Tango (Barcelona)
-> DJ Fredi (Sitges)

Teachers:
Ruth Zimmermann (Germany/UK)
Fernando Guidi (Arg/UK)
Gisela (Arg/Spain)

Music Workshops
- Workshop on Tempo
- Workshop on Improvisation
- Workshop for Musicians

Contact
www.tangoneta.com

+34/676807155
gntango at hotmail.com
Gisela

For pictures of the FIRST and Second TangoNeta, feel free to checkout on:
www.unmomento.net (you have to register (free))