[Tango-A] NA-C: Meet in the Middle Aug 3-6 on line

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Sun Jun 11 12:55:20 EDT 2006

Hello friends, Meet in the Middle 2006 is now current on my website  http://thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1

I have to share this:

"Hello Karen,
Please save me a spot for the best tango dancing anywhere. I missed last year's event and I do nto want to miss it again. Since Hurricane Katrina, decisions are made differently. Your festival is all heart and the people who show up know it. It becomes a wonderful lovefest and I would not want to miss a moment of it this year! Besos and abrazos, Eva del Cid, new Orleans"

For the flyer visit   http://thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/tango-festival.htm

For more details about instructors, price, and schedule visit   http://thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/tango-schedule.htm

Already flashing on the marquee are names from CO, AR, TX, NY, IL,OK, LA, MN, NV, OR, GA, FL, and, of course, Missouri.  When the time arrives, I expect to see 120 names up there, and that's about a house full.

I have loosened up the classes a bit.  I have rented a dance studio out on the highway, (1 mile away) for one of our class choices and ALL privates.  It has 3 dance spaces.  Schedule your private with us to pay a floor fee, and then pay the instructor what they want.  Transportation will be provided.  The mezzanine in the glass shop will now be used for practica dancing all the time.

Just confirmed Korey Ireland will be putting together a show for the public at the Horseshoe theatre next door, (well,1 block).  Tango Lorca Orchestra will again be playing for our supper on Saturday night, in the show, and for one set at the milonga.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Karen