[Tango-A] NA-C: Fernanda & Guillermo in Denver, 6/28-7/3

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Jun 9 20:28:18 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

Registration for Fernanda Ghi & Guillermo Merlo's Denver workshops is open.
PLEASE register in advance! It is very important in order to maintain gender
balance that we know you are coming. Please do not assume you can show up at
the door and get in. Advanced payment is helpful but not mandatory, but
please let us know your intentions so that we can insure the highest quality
experience possible for everyone involved.

Simply respond to this message with your name, phone number, email address,
leader or follower, general skill level, and the workshops you wish to
attend. Also please indicate if you would like a private lesson(s), and with
whom you prefer, Guillermo, Fernanda, or both.

Fernanda & Guillermo are members of the highest echelon of Argentine Tango
professionals. They are highly skilled instructors and performers, sought
after the world over.

Quoting their web site, "Fernanda Ghi and Guillermo Merlo are verifiably one
of the most prominent couples in the world of Argentine Tango. They are
renowned for their style, interpretation, choreography, command of the stage
and clear teaching technique. They have a unique quality to convey to their
audience and their students the scope of tango emotions from intense passion
to the comic." Read more about this extraordinary couple at
http://www.fernandaguillermo.com/home.htm

See a list of workshops and rates below. For more details about the
workshops please click the "Events & News" tab on The Tango House web site,
http://www.thetangohouse.com/

For hotel accommodations we recommend The Ramada at 2601 Zuni Street,
A non-smoking king for $65+tax. You must call direct and mention The Tango
House to get this rate, 303-433-6677. It is about 5 minutes from The Tango
House. If you are coming,
or think you might come MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW! Rooms are being held until
6/16 but this is the 4th of July
weekend and rooms will sell out.

Workshop Schedule, (Again, for more detail go to the "Events & News" page on
The Tango House web site.)

Wed. 6/28, 7-10:30pm, Tango Clinic & Practica, All levels, $35
Thur. 6/29, 7-8:15pm, Milonga con Amagues, Int.-Adv.
Thur. 6/28, 8:30-9:45pm, Vals Turns, Int.-Adv.
Sat. 7/1, 1-2:15pm, Tango I, Adv/Beg-Int.
Sat. 7/1, 2:30-3:45pm, Tango II, Adv/Beg-Int.
Sat. 7/1, 4-5:15pm, Milonga, Adv/Beg-Int.
Sun. 7/2, 1-2:30pm, Tango III, Int-Adv.
Sun. 7/2, 3-4:30pm, Tango IV, Int-Adv.

"Steal These Workshops Package", all 7 classes, $210/couple, couples only =
1 leader & 1 follower.
For individual workshops, 1 or 2 classes are $30/class/person. 3 or 4 are
$25/class/person. 5-7 are $20/class/person.
The Wednesday Tango Clinic & Practica is $35/person and is not included in
any package of classes.

Please contact me (Chas) with any questions.
With our best,
Chas & Gaia,

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street