[Tango-A] SA, NA-E, NA-C, NA-W, EU-W, EU-E, AASP: 1st International TangoFest Maui -Hawaii - July 26-30, 2006

Nancy Newman javamama1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 20:12:27 EDT 2006

We invite you to the first annual TangoFest Maui (Hawaii) July 26-30, 2006.

Our intention is to create a Tango event that combines the experience of
beauty and magic of our paradisiacal island with the excitement, joy,
connection, intensity and fire that only Tango can bring.

Instructors:  Miriam Larici & Hugo Patyn, Carina Losano, Christy Cote &
Darren Lees

TANGO, SURF, SUN, MORE TANGO, SPECTACULAR SHOW, GRAND MILONGA/DINNER...The
list goes on....All in glorious Maui!

Check out this cool TangoFest Movie Clip:
<http://www.tangofestmaui.com/TangoFestMaui.mov>
http://www.tangofestmaui.com/TangoFestMaui.mov

ACCOMMODATIONS:  Need help with accommodations?  We have someone who can
help you -- visit www.tangofestmaui.com for assistance/suggestions.

REGISTER NOW:  Online Tangofest registration now being accepted for credit
card payment, or mail/fax in with your payment..

For great travel deals - visit www.hotwire.com

CONTACT FOR MORE INFO:  Gawain Bantle, Event Director

E-mail: Gawain at loveoftango.com
Mailing Address: 10 Lopaka Place, Kula, Hi 96790, USA
Telephone: USA (808) 876-0485
Fax: USA (808) 876-0306

For further information about tango on Maui, please visit
www.loveoftango.com <http://www.loveoftango.com/> .