[Tango-A] NA-W: Special Sausalito, CA Milonga Sunday June 18th, 2006 !

gustavo y jesica thetangolesson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 5 16:03:00 EDT 2006

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras,

We would like to thank everyone for supporting the Milonga and for making it
so romantic and fun this whole time !
So, we would be delighted if you all can join us on this special day as we
will be celebrating the 3rd Year Anniversary of the Sausalito Milonga !

There will be a dance performance by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos and a
surprise singer from Buenos Aires, Argentina !

Please note: The Milonga will be the 3rd Sunday of June which is the 18th
(only for this month).

We provide drinks, delicious food appetizers, tables, candles, roses, the
best hardwood floors, beautiful music, free parking and a friendly
atmosphere.

The Milonga is located at the Stage Dor Studio, in 10 Liberty Ship Way,
Suite # 340, at Bridgeway Blvd., Sausalito, California (it is a big grey
building by the water, two minutes away from downtown).

Sunday June 18th:

8pm to 9pm            Beginners/Intermediate Tango Class

9pm to Midnight      Milonga (Tango dance party)

at 10:30pm             A performance by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos and the
surprise singer from Argentina.

Price: $15

We look forward to seeing everyone on the dance floor celebrating with us !
For a map and driving directions to the Milonga please visit our website.

Warm Regards,

Gustavo and Jesica Hornos

http://www.TheTangoLesson.com <http://www.thetangolesson.com/>

415-573-5735