[Tango-A] NA-E: North Florida Workshop and Party

Theo Bartek teo77 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:37:16 EDT 2006

Dear Tango Friends,

Two BIG tango events coming up next week.  Eddy and Helen are coming from
Tampa to teach a volcada and colgada workshop in Gainesville on June 17.
Right after the workshop we are hosting a Community TangoParty/Milonga at
our house.

The party is free and open to all tango dancers whether you attend the
workshop with Eddy and Helen or not.  Please make plans to join us to
celebrate tango and community in Gainesville and North Florida. See details
below:

Please RSVP. Check one:

[  ] I plan to attend the workshops and tango party  with Eddy and Helen.
[  ] I plan to attend the workshops only  with Eddy and Helen.
[  ] I plan to attend the tango party  only.
[  ] None of the above

Wishing you many heartfelt tangos,

Teo and Marsha

Announcing!
Tango Party and Summer Celebration
June 17th 2006 in Gainesville, FL
8:00pm – Midnight
At Teo and Marsha’s Home

Join us for a very special summer celebration with tango and Buenos Aires
Barbeque! Please bring an entrée to share and beverages of your choice.  We
will have barbequed beef and chicken, which will be served at 8:00pm.

After that we’ll be dancing tango. If the weather is cool enough and not
rainy, we will dance under the stars by the swimming pool. If it is too warm
or inclement, we’ll dance in air-conditioned comfort indoors.  Either way,
we are going to have a great time.  Everyone is welcome.  Just bring food,
drink and merriment to share!  For information call us at 331-1336.

Directions to Teo and Marsha’s: From the Florida TP, go north on I-75 to the
4th Gainesville exit, 390.  Make a left to go over I-75, west away from
Gainesville.  Go to the 2nd traffic light, 98th St. and make a left.  Go
about one mile to the next traffic light, NW 23rd Ave. and turn right. Go
two more blocks, and turn left on NW 102nd Way.  We are in the first house
on the right.  The number is 2224. Call 331-1336 if you get lost. Email
teo77 at hotmail.com if you need more information.

Announcing!
Volcada and Colgada Workshop
June 17th, 2006 in Gainesville, FL

with
Eddy and Helen
Professional Tango Teachers from Tampa, Florida

Eddy and Helen, a dynamic teaching couple from Tampa, Florida are coming to
Gainesville for one day only, on June 17 to teach the most exciting, most
captivating new steps to come on the tango scene for a long time—volcadas
and colgadas. These off-axis steps are dramatic to watch and exciting to do.
Tango dancers in Buenos Aires and all over the world are flocking to these
fashionable new steps. Now Eddy and Helen will teach them here in
Gainesville in a three-class Volcada-Colgada Workshop in June 17. Don’t miss
this opportunity to add these wonderful steps to your tango repertoire.

Saturday, June 17th
Class 1: 1:00–2:30PM
Class 2: 2:45PM– 4:15PM
Dinner Break
Class 3: 6:30-8:00PM
Saturday Tango Party and Summer Celebration: 8:00pm – 12:00 Midnight   With
sizzling performances by visiting tango teachers.

Register Early?
The Tango Party and Summer Celebration is FREE. Classes are $35, Save with
our package price:  All three classes just $90 Special student discount: $20
per class or $45 for all three classes.  Open to advanced beginners,
intermediate and advanced dancers.  No partner necessary
Pre-Registration:  Pre-registration strongly encouraged. Contact Teo Bartek
at: 352-331-1336 or email teo77 at hotmail.com. . Please visit the Tango From
The Heart web site and view images and read all the details about this
exciting Volcada and  Colgada workshop with Eddy and Helen at
www.gainesvilletango.org

JOIN US!  Close Embrace Argentine Tango...An exciting, romantic, passionate
weekend adventure!