[Tango-A] MISC: Affordable Tango Vacation in Maui

Theo Bartek teo77 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:20:20 EDT 2006

Tango and Transformation in...
In the Maui, The Magical Isle, February 22-March 2, 2007 including...
***18 Hours of  Tango Classes
*** 5 Exciting Tango Parties
***2 Milongas with the Local Tangueros
***Spectacular Tango Performances
***Accommodations at a Beautiful, Serene Retreat Center
***Delicious Gourmet Meals

--ONLY $1399! ...
(All Inclusive)
Dear Tango Friend,

We have exciting news! We have organized a special close embrace tango
experience in Maui, Hawaii.  In this serene, secure and breathtaking
beautiful setting you will have the opportunity to "get away from it all" to
retreat and refresh your mind, your body and your spirit with Tango From The
Heart!  We will be your weeklong guides, helping you to transform your tango
and let tango transform you!

In a Seven-Day Weeklong Tango From The Heart Retreat with Us, You Will
Transform Your Tango…

---Learn how to dance close-embrace tango, freely, creatively and
spontaneously like never before

---Breakthrough to a new emotional and physical level of expertise and
enjoyment

---Be confident in knowing that you can dance beautifully with anyone,
anywhere, anytime

---Experience more intimacy and passion in your tango dancing

---Set the stage for rapid advancement in your tango ability

---Men, feel confident that you can give every woman a satisfying tango
experience

---Women, feel comfortable that you can hold your own with any man and
create a wonderful experience for the both of you

---Explore the mystery and allure of close embrace tango and learn how to be
at home there

And, practicing Tango From The Heart will Transform You...

     You will learn to dance with your heart as well as your body...What a
great feeling that is!

     In our research and experimentation with tango we discovered that to do
close-embrace tango it is necessary to hold and move your body in certain
ways. These movements are subtle and elusive. Learning them is not purely
physical. Because to move in these ways requires an emotional component as
well as a physical one.

   There were times we were blocked physically from dancing the way we
wanted, because we were blocked emotionally. Once we released the emotional
blocks we were able to dance in close-embrace easily and elegantly, and with
great enjoyment!

    Tango at this level is all about opening and allowing your emotions to
move you. That's why we call it "Tango From The Heart". Now Marsha and I
want to share this knowledge with others who want to achieve the ultimate in
elegant, refined and fulfilling close-embrace tango the Buenos Aires way!

     In our 7-day weeklong Tango From The Heart Maui Retreat we will
transmit to you the energy of Tango From The Heart as well as the practical
skills.

     Almost everyone we teach loves this tango experience. People are
exhilarated and elated after taking classes with us. One man described it as
a "...complete emotional and physical overhaul" Read Client Testimonials

     Because of the small class size, (This event  is strictly limited to 22
participants, we give a lot of one-on-one instruction. This is why we are
able to focus on the most important issues you need to face in your tango
dancing. We invite you to JOIN US!

Wishing you many heartfelt tangos,

Teo and Marsha
Close-Embrace Seven-Day Tango Retreat in Maui, Hawaii: February 22nd to
March 2, 2007.

INCLUDES: 18 Hours of Close-Embrace Tango Classes, Five Exciting Tango
Parties, plus an Evening Dancing Tango with the Local Tangueros, Spectacular
Tango Performances, Seven-Day Accommodations at a Serene Retreat Center, an
Three Delicious Meals each Day.

--ONLY $1399! ALL INCLUSIVE.
For Singles and Couples of All Experience Levels, Including Beginners! Make
a Refundable $275 Deposit On Or Before June 15, To Lock In This Low Rate!

YOUR HOSTS AND INSTRUCTORS: Teo & Marsha Bartek

Fly to the Maui, Hawaii and transform your tango and let tango transform you
in beautiful Maui, the Magic Isle.

In this peaceful setting you will get deeply into tango free from daily
distractions and concerns.  Everything is provided to you, a quiet, safe and
breathtakingly beautiful place to stay, healthy and nutritious gourmet
meals, plus eighteen hours of tango classes, five exciting tango parties,
and another night dancing with the local tangueros, spectacular tango
performances, and all the luxuries of your four star resort hotel, and fine
dining (three gourmet meals a day).  All for just $1399 per person double
occupancy. Everything is included.

To reserve your room mail a $275 refundable deposit on or before June 15,
2006 to: "Teo and Marsha Bartek", 2224 NW 102nd Way, Gainesville, FL 23606.
Please make checks payable to: Network Publishing Services, Inc. For details
call 352-331-1336

For more details see our website:
http://www.gainesvilletango.org/Intensives-Maui.htm

Schedule of Events:
***********************
Friday, February 23rd
"Welcome to Maui" Wine and Cheese Party: 4:45pm-5:45pm
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Class 1: 7:30–9:00PM: In Ballroom (before the evening milonga).
Friday "Welcome to Maui" Milonga: 9:00-12:00PM In Ballroom with quest tango
dancers form the local community invited

Saturday, February 24th
Morning free to explore the pleasures of Maui
Class 2: 1:00PM– 2:30PM: In Ballroom
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Class 3: 7:30–9:00PM: In Ballroom (before the evening milonga).
Saturday Grand Milonga: 9:00PM - 12:00PM Dance and mingle with local
tangueros who are coming to dance with us!

Sunday, February 25th
Morning free to explore the pleasures of Maui
Lunch Break
Class 4: 1:00PM– 2:30PM: In Ballroom
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Class 5: 7:30PM - 9:00PM: In Ballroom (before the evening milonga).
Sunday Milonga: 9:00PM - 12:00PM

Monday February 26th
Class 6: 10:30AM–12:00 PM: In Ballroom
Lunch Break
Class 7: 1:00PM– 2:30PM: In Ballroom
Class 8: 2:45PM– 4:15PM: In Ballroom
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Evening free to explore the pleasures of Maui

Tuesday, February 27th
Class 9: 10:30AM–12:00 PM: In Ballroom
Lunch Break
Class 10: 1:00PM– 2:30PM: In Ballroom
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Class 11: 7:30–9:00PM: In Ballroom (before the evening milonga).
Tuesday Milonga: 9:00PM - 12:00PM

Wednesday, February 28th
Whole day free to explore the pleasures of Maui
Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Evening free to explore the pleasures of Maui

Thursday, March 1st
Day free to explore the pleasures of Maui
Wine and Cheese Farewell Party: 4:45pm-5:45pm
Farewell Group Dinner: 5:45pm-7:00pm
Class 12: 7:30–9:00PM: In Ballroom (before the evening milonga).
Thursday Farewell Milonga: 9:00PM - 12:00PM

Friday, March 2nd
Check out and departure.
Register now for this “Tango From The Heart” Transformative Close-Embrace
Seven-Day Tango Retreat in Maui. We must receive your $275 deposit on or
before June 15, 2006. This will lock in this special "early bird" low cost
rate.

Mail to “Teo and Marsha Bartek” 2224 NW 102nd Way, Gainesville, FL 32606.
Make checks payable to: Network Publishing Services, Inc.

The amount quoted above includes, transfers from Leon Airport to the hotel
in San Miguel, retreat center accommodations for seven nights, three
delicious gourmet meals every day, 18 hours of tango classes, and five
milongas.

An additional deposit of $275 is due on or Before August 1. The balance is
due on or before September 1, 2006.
Notices:
1. All participants must provide there own insurance. You may use insurance
through your credit card or you may purchase it separately.
2. We have made every effort to secure the services of reliable and
efficient third party vendors, but we do not guarantee or accept any
responsibly for the services rendered by third parties, airlines, hotels,
bus services, etc
3. Class times and teachers listed are subject to change