[Tango-A] NA-E:NYC/Tang0cAfe/Birthday for Adam

adam hoopengardner ahoopengardner at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:22:55 EDT 2006

This week at +++Tang0cAfe+++ we will be celebrating Adam Hoopengardner's
Birthday!!!

Come join us for the best Weds milonga in town, and there are a lot of them.

I am trying to get my friend Rumiko Chiba to DJ. She has a great
appreciation for them music, if you have ever danced with her you may notice
her singing in your ear.

Located @ E M P I R E  D A N C E
127 w 25th st. 11fl #17
NYC
9:30 - 12:30

Hosted by Adam & Ciko
$10/ $ Empire Dance students

We still serve coffee and pastries but because of the warmer weather we are
also
offering ice cold lemonade, Ice tea, and other goodies to help you cool off.