[Tango-A] NA-C:Jennifers galore for Meet in the Middle

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Thu Jun 1 12:18:09 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

We all know what a good influence Jennifer Bratt has been to our dancing; she has been what we want to be: that beautiful look, that perfect form, those beautiful feet...such a great asset to Meet in the Middle, this year, with partner Ney Melo.

Then here comes Robin Thomas with a new Jennifer, Jennifer Olson.  I got to see her in action this past Denver.  She was the most popular of all the followers, I was watching as all the good dancers were seeking her out.  Then I get to meet her and she says she is coming to Meet in the Middle as Robin's teaching partner, Great News!  Another nice Jennifer.

Jennifer Olson's meteoric rise to one of the United States' finest
tangueras in both open and close embrace has been aided by relentless
study of the dance and its music. She has worked with both Alex Krebs
and Robin Thomas across the county in such locations as Denver, Ann
Arbor, Seattle, Austin, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Portland, and New York.

Not to mention, Barbara Durr, and Tonya Smith rounding out the feminine influence.  Come see all these extraordinary women (and their male counterparts)  Aug 3-6 in Mt Vernon Missouri, population 4,000.  Yes, the biggest little festival in the world.

Been working on taxis service for you, since the local taxi doesn't run on the weekends. trying to find a local youth group that needs a fund raiser...

Space is limited, so register now.  Send $150 (includes all meals and snacks)
Call with credit card 417-471-1001(add 3%)

Karen Whitesell
202 S Hickory St
Mt Vernon, MO 65712