[Tango-A] MISC: books to learn spanish from Argentina

ABRAZOS books, Daniel Canuti info at abrazosbooks.com
Thu Jul 27 08:11:48 EDT 2006

ABRAZOS books, the publishing house wich dedicates to Tango and Argentina
Culture in different languages presents a couple of books to lear Spanish
from Argentina.

This two books serie (beginners and intermediate) and Cds are created to
bring spanish to people that want to learn how we argentines speak and to
understand the little as well as big differences with the spanish from Spain
You will see all the info about the books and Cds with dialogues at
www.abrazosbooks.com

Welcome to Argentina... Welcome to Buenos Aires...
We speak spanish, or better, a Lain-American variety with its phonic,
syntactic and semantic peculiarities. This book pretends to guide you along
the exciting road to the acquisition of a new language. But, as very
languages carries the culture of the people who speak that language, we will
also get into our way of living, our music, our urban spaces, in a nutshell,
the very life of our people. With CD dialogues and pronunciation.

The web site www.abrazosbooks.com will show also more available material,
the last releases of Cds, instructional DVDs and books in English and as
well as in other languages.

Thanks a lot

Daniel Canuti
ABRAZOS books