[Tango-A] NA-E: New Sound of Buenos Aires in Boston

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed Jul 26 01:06:40 EDT 2006

Come enjoy the new sound of the music we got from Buenos Aires tonight at the Argentine Tango Dance Break in Boston's Medford Square.  We have compiled the best music from among the most well known DJs from Buenos Aires to replicate the salon of Argentina here in Boston.  Don't forget that Annatina & Hernan will be teaching also. They will teach from 7-9pm (Beginners 7-8, Intermediate 8-9). The Dance Break featuring the new sound of Buenos Aires will take place from 9 to midnight.  Springstep is air conditioned and located at 98 Geo P. Hassett Dr., Medford Sq (Exit 32 from I-93).  Students are welcome at 50% discount.  For further information, please visit the Boston Tango Calendar (www.bostontango.org) or call TangoLine at 617-699-6246.