[Tango-A] NA-E: Annatina & Hernan's Schedule July/August

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Mon Jul 24 12:45:15 EDT 2006

Dear Tangueros

Here our schedule for July and August, hope to see many of you, and hope you
all enjoy the summer!

New York City Tangofestival:

-We will be performing at the elegant Black and White Ball! live Music,
performances, dancing till late! Friday, July 28th, at Stepping Out Studios

-Beginners Class on Saturday, July 29th,  4.05 -5.30 pm, Stepping Out
Studios

-Central Park Milonga, free, outdoors, hosted by Hernan

http://celebratetango.com/festival/main.html

Boston Tango Society:

6 week course in Boston, every Wednesday, 7-8pm Beginners, 8-9pm Advanced

Followed by Milonga till Midnight

http://bostontango.org/index.html

New Milonga in New York City:

La Milonguita Ideal presents:

A media Luz, new Milonga, new Location! Every first Friday of the month, at
the exclusive Pierre Dulaine. Grande opening August 4th, Live Music, Food &
Wine, Class from 9-10pm

Hosted by Annatina & Hernan

http://annatango.com/images/La-Milonguitalosviernes2006.jpg

Regular classes in New York City:

Thursdays:

 7-8pm Special Topics Class

 (July: Milonga - August: Vals)

Sundays:

Advanced Beginner, 5-6pm

 *Beyond the Basics: Dancing Tango with Grace and Style

Intermediate/Advanced, 6-7pm

 *Advanced Turns, Musicality, and a Deeper Connection

FAZIL'S DANCE STUDIO

743 8th Ave, 3rd floor (between 46th & 47th st)

Studio B4 (Air Conditioned)

Cost:  One class-$17/ All month $55 /10 class card 120.-

Annatina & Hernan

www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>