[Tango-A] SA: Conventillo de Lujo

Ray Hogan rayhogan at wowway.com
Sun Jul 23 18:02:03 EDT 2006

It will soon be springtime in Buenos Aires.  The weather will be beautiful and the tango will be hot!  Now is a great time to plan your trip.  Please consider staying with us at our beautiful Conventillo de Lujo.  We offer deluxe lodging in Buenos Aires with the flavor of tango at a price that will fit into a traveler's budget.

The Conventillo has six complete apartments on three floors with elevator access.  There are three two-bedroom and three one-bedroom apartments.  Each  bright and colorful apartment features a full kitchen with an open breakfast nook, study room, dining room, balcony, and bathroom.

On the ground floor we have our own dance studio with a wood floor.  The studio opens to a beautiful patio criollo.  A glass roof that can be open or closed covers the patio.  The studio and patio can be used as one large dance floor.  On the patio we have a fantastic parrilla (barbecue) with a griddle, full kitchen, handicap equipped bathroom, and a fully stocked bar.  It is a great location for groups to get together for breakfast and plan the day.

We offer private and group lessons with top instructors in Buenos Aires.  We will arrange instructors for you or you can take lessons with the instructor of your choice or use the studio to practice.  We have available information about all the milongas and even accompany our guests to the milongas.  Upon request we will be happy to arrange escorts for ladies or gentlemen for the milongas to enable our guests to experience tango in Buenos Aires with the porteños.

The Conventillo is located in the Belgrano area of Buenos Aires at the corner of Matienzo and Amenabar.   Belgrano an upscale, secure, and quiet area.  It is very close to the Olleros stop on the D-Line subway.  Access to the microcenter and to all the best milongas is very convenient.  We arrange special rates for groups and individuals for any desired length of time.  We include wireless internet access and breakfast every day in price of the room.   Conventillo de Lujo is the perfect venue to host groups of 15 to 20 people.

We are taking reservations at this time.  Please feel free to contact us.

Amy and Ray
Organizers, Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit
Proprietors, Conventillo de Lujo
B. Matienzo 2696
Buenos Aires 1426
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com