[Tango-A] NA-E: montreal summer tango fling

studio TANGO montreal info at studiotango.ca
Fri Jul 21 12:37:59 EDT 2006

August 4th - 6th, 2006
Montreal Summer Tango Fling
a weekend full of great dancing in our local milongas !

Montreal is known to be one of the best places for tango dancing in North America !
why ? simple !
Because of the great atmosphere of our city's milongas and the fine level of dancing of our local tangueros and tangueras.

And we'ed like to share with our tango friends from out of town, the true "Montreal Tango Experience"
A group of us here have decided to organise this summer TANGO FLING:  nothing fancy ..... just great people and great places.

We will be heading to our favourite milongas on Friday, August 4th and on Sunday, August 6th
and on Saturday, August 5th studio TANGO montreal will be organising a special milonga starting at 10pm.

more info can be found on studio TANGO's website: www.studiotango.ca