[Tango-A] NA-C: The Tango House milonga, Sat. 7/22, 8:30-1am

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Jul 21 00:58:13 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

As the Sun sets in the Eastern sky, I realize I am standing on my head.
Righting myself, I realize that in just 48 hours another TTH milonga will go
in the record books. Come Juan come Al to the greatest shoe on Earth. Sadly
we had to cancel the Emu Polo Match & Rodeo as the star mount of the Terre
Haute Feather Dusters, Polywanacraka turned a claw in a recent practice
session.

But the milonga will go on as scheduled on this, The 4th Saturday of July in
the 6th year of the 21st Century with The Tango House in full regalia and
Chas not knowing for sure where he is.

We do hope to see you all here even though Chas won't remember.

With our best,
Gaia and that one guy,

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street