[Tango-A] Tango Classes with Patricio Touceda in Seattle Area

TangoElegance tangoelegance at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:55:43 EDT 2006

*Patricio and Eva are the fabulous dancers with "Forever Tango" and they are
back in town.*
**
*www.tangonetwork.com *
**
**
*Classes start this week in Seattle and Tacoma.*

(I know is a short notice, but you know where I come from J)

*TACOMA** - THURSDAYS

*

The classes in Tacoma will be held at *The Abbey Ballroom* as usual.

We will do only one class for the advanced level students for now

So, hope to see all of you to work in some good moves and technique!

The class will be from *8:30 to 9:30* and the price will be $10 per person
per class.

*SEATTLE** - FRIDAYS*

We have a new location for Seattle classes.

The beautiful Polish Home located in Capitol Hill

The address is 1714 18th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122

Get driving directions here

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1714+18th+Avenue,+Seattle,+WA+98122&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=47.613266,-122.299612&spn=0.026674,0.095186

The dance floor is big and nice.

The place has a parking lot for about 30 cars!

That's great for Capitol Hill.

There will be 2 classes

*7:30 – 8:30pm for intermediates*

*9:00 – 10:00pm for advanced*

The price is $10 per class per person.

I continue teaching *private lessons* in my house, so all of you who want to
work with me, please let me know.

The price per hour is $60 for up to 2 students.

OK! I m really anxious to get started again after almost a year of not
teaching in the area!

Hope to see you!

Patricio

206-351-0531