[Tango-A] NA-E: Oscar Casas and Mary Ann Henderson return to Cleveland

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 16:15:52 EDT 2006

Last April Ricard Vidort was to teach in Cleveland. Due to back health, he
sent Oscar and Mary Ann Casas in his place
I can't say how Oscar and Mary Ann thrilled everyone who attended
the workshops that weekend in Cleveland.

They return to Cleveland, Ohio for a second visit to teach "Secrets of a
Milonguero Part 2"
Aug 15 thru Aug 21

First they will visit Pittsburgh, PA . The weekend before, and
On Monday, Aug 14th they will teach in Ann Arbor, Mich.

There schedules looks like
Tuesday, at Alegria in North Ridgeville, Ohio
Wednesday, in Cleveland Hts, Ohio at the Bethlehem Lutheran church
Friday night at Viva dance studio in Strongsville, Ohio
Saturday and Sunday workshops will be at the
Cleveland Public Theater's Orthodox Church on Detroit Road

Please contact me if you would like a flyer sent to you, filled with more
information of the weeks events.

I personally have not seen any one as free spirited and creative in his
improvosation as Oscar Casas. People at his last workshop said Oscar taught nothing
but we all learned so much. (it only seemed like nothing)
The class was fun and entertaining, since Oscar spoke very good English. Plus
he just wanted to keep teaching everyone who would listen. We had to stop him
from teaching so we could go home and get ready for the milonga that night.
He is a true Gentleman in every sense of the word, always wearing a jacket
and cologne on his handkerchief, so he didn't offend any of the ladies.

Please circle your calendars for Aug 19th and 20th

Tim and Joanne Pogros, Host
www.tangocleveland.com