[Tango-A] NA-E: CommeilFaut Shoe Showroom Opening Party - Tomorrow!

jennifer@close-embrace.com jennifer at close-embrace.com
Fri Jul 14 10:22:55 EDT 2006

The Maleva COMME IL FAUT SHOWROOM Opening Party is Tomorrow Night!

That's right, Maleva & Co. has opened an East Village Showroom in Manhattan.
Now you can try on Comme il Faut Shoes, as well as shop for tango clothes,
in the comfort our beautiful, cozy space - featuring plush seating, huge
full length mirrors, flattering lighting, and air-conditioning. We are open
by appointment with flexible hours all week long, day and evening. (Please
call Jennifer at 718-753-0521 or email jennifer at close-embrace.com to arrange
a viewing. 40 new shoes arrive weekly!) You will also find a fun selection
of gorgeous corsets and harem pants (which are all the rage in Buenos Aires
and great for dancing!) at the Showroom.

Join us for a GRAND OPENING PARTY tomorrow, Saturday July 15th from 6-9 PM!
No RSVP necessary - just show up and bring your friends. All shoes will be
$10 off that night only!! Wine and cheese will be served. We will also be
showing videos of superb performances, that we have recorded during our last
2 trips to Buenos Aires.

The Maleva Showroom address is:
53 2nd Avenue (Entrance is on 3rd Street between Bowery & 2nd Ave),
Buzzer 5A - 5th Floor, NYC

As always, check http://www.close-embrace.com/commeilfautinstock.html to see
what's in stock and to shop online.

Jennifer Bratt